The Remuneration Tribunal has initiated reviews of the following Determinations:
- Determination 2 of 2019 – Remuneration of Members of the Judiciary, Presidential Members of the SAET, Presidential Members of the SACAT, the State Coroner, and Commissioners of the Environment, Resources and Development Court.
- Determination 15 of 2018 – Conveyance Allowance for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
- Determination 14 of 2018 – Accommodation and Meal Allowances for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
- Determination 13 of 2018 – Salary Sacrifice Arrangements for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
The Tribunal hereby invites submissions in respect of the above reviews. The closing date for submissions is 13 September 2019.
- Remuneration Act 1990
- Supreme Court Act 1935
- Fair Work Act 1994
- District Court Act 1991
- Magistrates Act 1983
- Coroners Act 2003
- Environment, Resources and Development Court Act 1993
Scope of Determination
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- Puisne Judges of the Supreme Court
- President of the Industrial Court
- Deputy Presidents of the Industrial Court
- Senior District Court Judge
- Other District Court Judges
- Chief Magistrate
- Deputy Chief Magistrate
- Senior Magistrates
- Other Magistrates
- State Coroner
- Deputy State Coroners
- Full time Commissioners of the Planning Appeal Tribunal