13 October 2020:
The Remuneration Tribunal has initiated reviews of the following Determinations:
- Determination 12 of 2019 – Remuneration of Members of the Judiciary, Presidential Members of the SAET, Presidential Members of the SACAT, the State Coroner, and Commissioners of the Environment, Resources and Development Court.
- Determination 10 of 2019 – Conveyance Allowance for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
- Determination 9 of 2019 – Accommodation and Meal Allowances for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
- Determination 11 of 2019 – Salary Sacrifice Arrangements for Judges, Court Officers and Statutory Officers.
The Remuneration Tribunal hereby invites submissions from affected parties in respect of the abovementioned reviews.
Submissions may be sent via email at RemunerationTribunal@sa.gov.au. The closing date for written submissions is Friday, 13 November 2020. Should you wish to make an oral submission to the Tribunal, could you please advise of that intention by the same date.
- Remuneration Act 1990
- Supreme Court Act 1935
- Fair Work Act 1994
- District Court Act 1991
- Magistrates Act 1983
- Coroners Act 2003
- Environment, Resources and Development Court Act 1993
Scope of Determination
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- Puisne Judges of the Supreme Court
- President of the Industrial Court
- Deputy Presidents of the Industrial Court
- Senior District Court Judge
- Other District Court Judges
- Chief Magistrate
- Deputy Chief Magistrate
- Senior Magistrates
- Other Magistrates
- State Coroner
- Deputy State Coroners
- Full time Commissioners of the Planning Appeal Tribunal